Monday, September 15, 2008

Richard Marx loves Sigur Ros


So, weird things happen. I don't know much about Richard Marx. I know he is a good songwriter, I know that a girl that set in front of me in 7th grade English wore his shirt about three times a week, I know he wrote with Vandross, and I love me some LV.

But apparently Richard (that's Mr. MarXXX if you're nasty) is a big fan of Sigur Ros. Such a fan that when he realized he wasn't going to be able to attend the Chicago show for which he had tickets, he bought tickets to the NY date and decided to auction the Chicago Tix off for Cystic Fibrosis which you can bid on here: http://www.richardmarxauction.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?action=BuyerViewProductDetail&ProductID=1000000000324724

Certain to be a night worth holding onto...

No comments: